Carbon Dating, Dendrochronology, and Paleoclimatology
Catastrophism and Archaeology
Cult Archaeology, Chronological Revisionism, and Other Fantastic Archaeology
Journals and Online Indexes to Periodicals
Miscellaneous, including index sites
- Archaeological Museum - Kibbutz Ein Dor
displays artifacts showing the continuity of ancient
settlement in the Lower Galilee and Jezreel Valley.
- Archaeological Museum of Bologna, Italy
- Cahokia (Illinois)
- Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibition
- Duke Papyrus Archive
- Field Museum of Chicago
- Franklin Institute Virtual Museum
- Griffith Institute, Ashmolean Museum, Oxford University
- Hunterian Museum (Glasgow)
- Institute of Egyptian Art and Archaeology (Univ. of Memphis)
- Iraklion Archaeological Museum
was founded in 1883. It houses ancient objects from the most
important sites in Crete, including Knossos, Phaestos, Gortys,
Gournia, Malia, Tylissos, and many others.
- Kelsey Museum Educational and Outreach Programs
- London Museum of Natural History
- Moyse's Hall Museum
in Bury St. Edmunds (U.K.) is housed in a rare example of
Norman domestic architecture. The museum offers information
on local history, from the first hunters, seasonal settlers,
first farmers, and chieftains, through to the South Folk of
the East Angles.
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Cagliari (Italy)
- Museum of Antiquities
located at the University of Newcastle upon Tyne offers a
virtual gallery including an "Object of the Month."
- Oriental Institute Museum
will be closed for extensive renovations for a period of two
years starting April 1, 1996. You can visit a virtual version
of the museum here.
- Paris Museum
- Vatican Museums
University/College and Government Departments
Back to my interests.
Back to my home page.
Search my pages.
Last modified by
pib on August 21, 2001.